May 20, 27, and June 3, 2020 (Wednesdays)
6pm - 9pm
A workshop for people who are interested in a more in depth look at printing on our vintage printing presses, in this comprehensive program you’ll learn how to operate a Vandercook cylinder printing press while carving linoleum, and mixing ink.
- History of letterpress printing and block carving
- Safety procedures in the press shop
- Basic linoleum carving techniques
- Ink mixing
- Press oiling and maintenance
- Vandercook Printing Press operation
Please note, if you are purchasing this workshop for another person please let us know their name and contact information so we can update them with pertinent information regarding their workshop.
Taught by Taylor Cox and Yoshiko YamamotoWorkshop located at our studio in Tacoma, WA