February 4, 11, and 18, 2020 (Tuesdays)
6pm - 9pm
A workshop for people who are interested in a more in depth look at printing on our vintage printing presses, in this comprehensive program you’ll learn how to operate a Vandercook cylinder printing press while carving linoleum, and mixing ink.
- History of letterpress printing and block carving
- Safety procedures in the press shop
- Basic linoleum carving techniques
- Ink mixing
- Press oiling and maintenance
- Vandercook Printing Press operation
Taught by Taylor Cox and Yoshiko YamamotoWorkshop located at our studio in Tacoma, WA
March 13, 2020 (Fri) 6pm - 9pm Join us for a casual evening of block carving,...
May 8, 2020 (Fri) 6pm - 9pm Join us for a casual evening of block carving,...
February 1 (Sat) 1pm - 5pm This is a perfect beginner - intermediate block printing...
March 28 (Sat) 1pm - 5pm This is a perfect beginner - intermediate block printing workshop....